Why does it sometimes feel like trouble keeps knocking (Stress, disappointment, anxiety, depression, addiction, affliction…)
Yes it’s okay to have trouble and sometimes things just make no sense and life can get all jumbled up. Our world teaches to keep trying don’t give up just keep putting your foot forward and doing the best you can.
I believe we can take this a few steps further and accept in our hearts that we don’t want to just manage our life. That we can “flip the script” and walk into a greater dimension.
I believe this is possible by the Power that comes from God. Think about it… we all have access to the Power that raised Jesus from the dead… WOW! To me that means we don’t have to accept the worldwide “basic” view of simply thriving (no harm in that). But I want to do better than thrive. I want to Flourish.
“They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.” Jeremiah 17:8 (NLT)
I know I don’t want a mediocre existence. I want to accomplish greater things that make a difference in my world and I pray that my life can bring others closer to the amazing love that comes from God alone. The kind of love that is without strings or conditions. Love that is pure. Love that brings peace and light everywhere it goes.
Being with God doesn’t mean that life will be without difficulty, but it sure means that we get to walk through difficult times with our heads held high and the internal confidence that even during this process we are being further refined for excellence and for greater things.
I will not fear because I serve a God that breaks all kinds of bondages. A God that heals and restores. A God that ordains Queens & Kings. I am heir of the Kingdom. I am forever planted by the spring of Living Waters. I will bear fruit in every season to the Glory of my Father.
We can all break free from ANYTHING because we all have in us access to that Power from God bring.
All you need is a little faith. 💕✨
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.” John 14: 15-17
- Thank You Father God for the gift of our existence even though we sometimes struggle
- I choose to trust in Your awesome Power and Love for me.
- We know that today’s struggles are simply stepping stones to greater things. They will not take us out
- We know that we have been called to more
- We will not settle for less
- That includes having self control over the things that seek to empower and overwhelm us. We want to tap into that Power that You put in us in the form of Your Holy Spirit
- We will walk into our inheritance because we serve a loving Powerful King. We are heirs of the Kingdom
- We will walk with confidence into our inheritance to the Glory of God
- We will be excellent in all areas of life to the Glory of the Father
- My life will be an instrument of the Love, Peace, Goodness, Mercy and Grace of God all the days of my life.
- I am God’s light and where there is light darkness cannot stand – no fear, no malice, no hate, no anger, no vengeance, no depression, no anxiety, no worry, no addictions,
- I surrender completely to the Power of God and His Will for my life.
In Jesus Name