Healthy and glorious New Month people of God! Yay I’m back to writing😊, I’ve been thinking it’s time to lay down some words (on internet, not paper… get it 🤣). I had the idea for my next post ready to go, but in prayer yesterday evening, I was overcome and started declaring a few things over myself. That’s where I got this post.
(My hands are up!)
I was guilty this week! In the face of this challenge I encountered, I found myself forgetting to take stock of the certainties I already have.
For anyone reading this, I pray it sparks in you exactly the reminder that you need. I pray that it will reinvigorate your prayer life even as you read it. I pray that it’ll remind you to stand firm and stay confident of the Might of the Lord our God. I pray that you are reminded of Whose you are! in Jesus Name, Amen!
Someone may be wondering what does “my portion” mean? It is my inheritance!
The dictionary defines portion as being “a part of a whole.” (Oxford Languages)
Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.Psalm 16:5
- God is my Portion.
- Jesus is my Portion.
- The Holy Spirits guidance, leading and presence in my life is my Portion. Nothing and no one can take that away from me.
- Fear is NOT my Portion. Insecurity is NOT my Portion. Doubt is Not my Portion.
- My Portion is certainty in the Lord who died and was raised for me
- Favor and heavenly provisions are my Portion.
- Life is my Portion
- Hope is my Portion
- Loss is NOT my Portion (except it is God’s will for me).
- Love is my Portion. Compassion is my Portion. I receive it freely from my Father and so I will share it freely.
- Honor and respect are my Portion in every area of my life, in every relationship. I will receive nothing less.
- Peace is my Portion and it permeates every part of my life
- Goodness is my Portion and it flows throughout every area of my life
- Strength and faithfulness are my Portion and I live and walk them out daily.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion foreverPsalm 73: 26
- Worry is NOT my Portion. Lack of clarity is NOT my Portion. Misunderstandings are NOT my Portion.
- All that has ever been stolen from me, I take back in Jesus Name according to God’s will!
- The blessings of God pursue me!
- I can declare and decree and receive in Jesus Name because His authority is my Portion.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. [Amen in Jesus Name]Luke 10:19
- Complacency is NOT my Portion. Laziness is NOT my Portion. Procrastination is NOT my Portion.
- Wisdom, vision, clarity and discernment are my Portion and I will be like Solomon executing His will and decrees in every area of my life (Amen!)
- Confidence and boldness are my Portion, I will walk them out.
- Stability and security are my Portion and I will receive it in every area of my life.
- Lies and dishonesty are NOT my Portion and every lying tongue in any area of my life will be exposed and begin to speak in truth by the Spirit of God or be silenced (take their own exit!) in Jesus Name, Amen!
- Godly relationships are my Portion, every relationship that is not of Him will be cut off (In Jesus Name, Amen!)
- Lifegiving and life bringing words are my Portion daily and I will have the right prayer, encouragement or declaration over my life or any other life I am blessed with! (Amen in Jesus Name!)
- Good health and heaven’s protection are my Portion. Our lives will not be cut short by any manipulations of the enemy. Not even caused by our own mistakes! Only God’s will for my life and family comes to pass!
- Indecision is NOT my Portion. Depression is NOT my Portion. Anxiety is NOT my Portion.
- Grace and mercy in overflow are my Portion and I will share it freely with all.
- Forgiveness is my Portion. He does not hold my past mistakes against me and I will live it out similarly as He leads me.
- Healing is my Portion and all the broken parts He is piecing together to create something new and beautiful.
- Patience is my Portion and I will trust the entire processes of my life no matter how long it takes (Jesus I need You to carry me!)
- Freedom in Christ is my Portion and I will run after it, unrelenting (Holy Spirit lead, guide and correct me!).
- Resurrection power is my Portion and I will walk in it (In Jesus Name, Amen!). I kill every thing that needs to die! I speak life into every dead bones in my life in Jesus Name! Amen!
- I receive each day, my daily bread!
- All of God’s promises are my Portion and I will every one of receive them.
- I receive all that God has for me in each of the remaining seasons of 2021 in Jesus Name, Amen.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”Lam 3:24
Feel free to declare the same over your life. I trust in our loving heavenly God, even when I am not certain of where the path leads, I know that He straightens our paths and leads us along the right paths for His Name’s sake.
I bow before Your holy Temple as I worship. I praise Your name for Your unfailing love and faithfulness; for Your promises are backed by all the honor of Your name.Psalm 138:2
In you, Lord my God, I put my trust. [Father] I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame,… [Papa fight for me]Psalm 25:1-3
Our fight is with weapons unseen. Your enemies crash to their knees. As we rise up in worship.
When trials unleash like a flood. The battle belongs to our God. As we cry out in worship The victory is Yours. You’re riding on the storm. Your name is unfailing. Though kingdoms rise and fall. Your throne withstands it all. Your name is unshaken.
What hell meant to break me has failed. Now nothing will silence my praise. I will cry out in worship. The walls of the prison will shake. The chain-breaking King will rise to save. As we cry out in worship
[Amen! 🙌 ]Victory is Yours by Bethel Music
No matter what you may be going through right now, don’t forget who you are, daughter and son of a King! The same King that raised Jesus from the dead! The same King that came as a man to suffer so that we may have salvation and access to God! The same King interceding for us in heaven! The same God that runs towards us with arms wide open! The same God Who loves us like no one and nothing else ever can or ever will! The same God that doesn’t lie! The same God that is unshaken!!!!!! HE ROARS LIKE THUNDER! NOTHING CAN TAME A GOD ALL POWERFUL! WE PULL DOWN HEAVEN WITH SHOUTS OF PRAISE!
This won’t take you down or out! Believe that!
Daughter of the One and Only God,
Uju of Romans 8:28